Google Analytics tags

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Porsche 993 - Everything you would want to know about servicing, repairing, upgrading, adding stuff or buying, much of which applies to a 964 as well.


The Porsche 911: the car that shouldn't work but does | CAR Magazine

Here is a good place to start for those new to a 993/964

If you are using a notebook, laptop or desktop computer:

LOOK LEFT! for a comprehensive list of topics


If you are looking at this website using the Chrome browser on your Android phone look to the arrows on your right for limited navigation.

In any case, if you wish to use all the navigation features of this blog set your phone's browser to show the full web page option and use the zoom/pan view feature to see the various parts of this and other pages of this blog.


Jump To pages:

Donations are the best validation that I am creating value for the 993 community. To donate use the donate button at the top of the left-hand column of this or any other page. 

Excerpt from recent thankyou notes and reviews:

  • "thank you for all your very insightful articles and common-sense approach to maintaining these fine cars.  I've been a Senior Technical Advisor at Pelican Parts for the past 20 years, and you have been one of my go-to references".
  • "Thank you for another excellent tidbit of very valuable information! Don’t know how you find the time to put it all together, but many of us rely on you."
  • "I just found your [blog] today, I don't know how. But I can tell you this is a very useful blog with enough information to keep you reading for days."
  • "I can't thank you enough for putting this up for us. I've already ID several needed projects."
  • "Many thanks for all you contribute to our shared 993 ownership."
  • "I want to give a big shoutout to Andy for his advice on the stereo topic."
  • "I just want to say that the write-ups and the links to them are invaluable. It is such a great resource and it is greatly appreciated."
  • "Reading your 993 blog it is clear it is written from experience and wisdom." 
  • "I find your advice to be measured and trustworthy."
  • "Thanks, Andy, as a new 993 owner ('96 C4) I was pleased to find your informative site.  In particular, the section on ODB-II and the well-described test cycle were crucial to getting my '96 to pass CA smog testing.  That alone was worth more than the donation!" -- Adam
  • "I’m a shade tree wrench (on my best days) and I love my 993 — YOU help make it possible for me to keep my 993 love affair alive and keep us on the road." -- Edward
  • Many thanks for the exhaustive work preparing your concise DIY tutorials. Refer to the DIY often. -- M/S

Consider bookmarking this page for future 993-related servicing, repair, and upgrading guidance & information. If this Blog saved you some aggravation, time or coin consider a donation through the button on the top left margin of this page.


Tags:
#993TechnicalSupport
#993Support
#Porsche993Help
#Porsche993Technical
#PorscheService
#PorscheRepair
#993Service
#993Repair
#993Parts
#ServicePorsche
#RepairPorsche
#UpgradePorsche
#Upgrade993
#Service993
#Repair993
#993
#964
#964Parts
#Porsche993
#Porsche964
#Upgrade964
#Service964
#Repair964
Porsche 993 Service Repair Manual
Porsche 993: General Information 
D.I.Y.: Repairing a Porsche
993 Service and repair
964 Service and repair
Upgrading 993
Upgrading 964
Upgrading 911
DIY Servicing
Why DIY
993 Repair information
964 Repair information
How to Repair a 993
How to Repair a 964
Fixing a 993
How to fix a 993
Known issues with a 993
DIY Repairing a Porsche







No comments:

Post a Comment